Monday 15 April 2013


Blog from March

Hi everyone.

Wow, what a weekend we had, Saturday came and went and it was craziness. 2 birthday parties for Lillie, back to back!

First party was at the dry ski slope for snow tubing which she absolutely loved but had me stood in temperatures of 1 degree for 45 minutes. Needless to say I was blue!




Its so worth the cold to see her having an amazing time. 

Home for a quick outfit change and party number 2 was a disco, much warmer and a cup of tea too so I was a happier mummy...

Hardly saw my boys though so felt a little sad about that. 

Sunday was a stay at home day filled with housework, playing with the children and homework too.  Lillie learned all about the Great Fire of London for her homework and did a lovely job with her homework, Toby was happy to play puzzles and do some drawing and Harrison, being the big boy, was busy with his computer. 

This evening I have been out at a friends trying to organise a birthday party for her little girl. I think we have it sorted.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment