Friday 22 February 2013

Hi everyone,

Well we've had a busy and fun week. Having decided on a topic for the week we have  enjoyed making crafts, reading stories and finding out all about animals.


At our local garden centre we found a display of decorative animals. We looked at them and talked about how real they looked. We especially liked the nest with little spring chicks in...reminding us that spring is just around the corner.

We have added elephant hand print crafts to our display too today instead of the cotton wool sheep we intended doing, I decided it would be quicker and easier although I actually still want to make the sheep ...I just love them...:)

We had a lovely evening yesterday with my niece and her partner who called for drinks and a chat. I always enjoy spending time with my family and in laws. 

I spent a little time today watching some of my favourite Youtube channels and have seen a beautiful hairstyle I want to try on my 6 year old daughter, Lillie, but it looks seriously complicated... can my fingers and brain manage it I wonder...heehee....

Well that seems like all for today.... except to say I'm hoping for a relaxed evening and an early night to recharge my batteries. Maybe a trip to the park tomorrow weather permitting. That should bring about chances to look at some wildlife and to take some lovely photos.



1 comment: